Need Help Locating Missing Plaintiffs or Class Representatives?
California Plaintiff Employee Investigation & Support Services
Is your plaintiff or class representative missing or non-responsive with a deadline looming? We can get missing or reluctant class action reps or plaintiffs back in touch with you quickly. We can also hand deliver a letter or have them sign declarations or settlement documents.
Want to know more about how this service works?
Schedule a quick consult with our CEO.
ENDORSED BY: Matern Law Group | Moon Law Group | Panish, Shea, Boyle & Ravipudi
Our Missing Plaintiff Service
.Is your plaintiff or class action representative missing or non-responsive? We specialize in getting missing or reluctant class action reps and plaintiffs back on board with your case as quickly as possible.
What we do, typically within a 24-48 hour time period:
1) Conduct a thorough locate investigation to identify any new addresses, phone numbers, work information, or other contact methods, such as social media
2) Identify spouses, parents, relatives, roommates, etc, who may be in contact with the subject
3) Reach out directly to the plaintiff with the new contact data and ask them to contact your office.
4) Contact relatives, roommates, etc, and encourage them to ask the plaintiff to contact your office.
5) We go in person (anywhere in California) and conduct a door knock to contact the plaintiff personally and encourage their cooperation.
6) If they are not there, we gather intel as to when we can contact the plaintiff and we encourage whoever is home to help get the subject to contact your office,
7) If we find the plaintiff and they are convinced to cooperate, we can have them sign declarations or settlement documents.
8) If we contact the plaintiff and they are still uncooperative, we can hand deliver a letter from your office informing them of the possible negative consequences of their failure to cooperate.
Do you need more information, such as legal entity status, on a defendant business or individual?
PAGA Investigation Services
Bilingual Investigation & Outreach Team
Experience with over 600 PAGA Cases
Staffed for 100% Coverage in CA
ENDORSED BY …
“Bruce and the team at Tristar have been wonderful to work with. Beyond their professionalism, they produce excellent results, are prompt to respond, and are transparent and thorough in their communications with us. We truly value our working relationship together!”
“We value our relationship with Bruce Robertson and the Tristar Investigation team. They are responsive and keep us informed throughout their process. We can always count on them to deliver excellent results.”
“Bruce Robertson and Tristar Investigation not only know how to get information, but they understand why the information they are getting is important. This makes them exceedingly efficient and effective.”
Our Services are a Standard Recoverable Cost
As a licensed investigation agency working on your case, our fees for these services are case costs that generally qualify for reimbursement when the case settles.
The average cost for these services runs anywhere from $500 to $800, depending on the location and level of complexity.