Best San Diego Private Investigator
Tristar Investigation is a full-service professional investigation agency with a 28-year track record of delivering first-class investigative results in California and for clients worldwide. Whether you are an individual who has never used the services of a San Diego private investigator, or someone in law, business or insurance community, we provide you with both a personal and professional touch that insures your needs are being served.
San Diego County has over 3 million residents in, so covering this area you need the services of the best San Diego County detective agency. We have helped thousands of people just like you get answers to questions that only seasoned private investigators have the skills to obtain. You may think your request is unique or you might even be a bit reluctant to discuss it with a stranger. Rest assured we have heard every type of situation and your confidentiality will be insured at all times.
What sets Tristar Investigation apart from other San Diego private investigators? Our dedication to detail and our commitment to obtaining first class professional results on each case we accept. We know the area well, from investigations in Solana Beach and Del Mar to La Jolla and Chula Vista, we know San Diego like the back of our hand.
Take Charge. Get Answers. Call Now.
We maintain these high standards through our staff of top notch seasoned investigators. Our agents, many of which are ex-law enforcement professionals, have the experience, resources and pride that guarantees the best possible outcome for your investigation.
This high standard of professionalism is why The New York Times, CNN, The History Channel, The Los Angeles Times, MSNBC and many other media outlets have featured articles and news coverage of Tristar Investigation over the last two decades.
What to Expect from a Private Investigator in San diego
The workings of a detective agency are often shrouded in mystery and distorted by over the top depictions in television and film. Your confidence and peace of mind are our first priority at Tristar, so we make the process transparent and easy to comprehend.
Here’s what we will do:
- Consult with you to determine what your needs are
- Together we will develop a strategy obtain the results you want
- Discuss the costs and map out a plan that will minimize your costs
- Tell you the time frame for which you can expect your investigation to be conducted
- Assign an experienced agent to conduct the investigation
- Communicate with you consistently during the process of the investigation
- Deliver to you the results in the form of a detailed report and video when appropriate
- Follow up with you to be sure you are satisfied with the service provided
Confidentiality: We know that often your association with a private investigator is something that must be kept confidential. We will create a game plan that insures this. For instance if you can take phone calls, the first thing we will say is “are you free to talk?” If you can’t talk at the time, you can say “wrong number.” Texting and email are other alternative ways in which we can communicate. With a total area of over 4,000 square miles, San Diego County poses communications and surveillance challenges that only the best equipped detectives can solve.
How to Hire a Private Investigator in San Diego County
We are ready to initiate your investigation assignment. On this page there are several ways to get the ball rolling, including calling or emailing us for a free price quote and consultation.
Still wondering if Tristar is the right investigative agency for you? Here is what to look for in a San Diego Private Investigator:
- How long have they been in business?
- Is the agency licensed, bonded and insured?
- Are all the investigative agents licensed and experienced?
- Does the agency have references they can give that you can verify?
- What professional associations do they belong to?
- Are the agents working the case local San Diego private investigators?
Why choose Tristar Investigation?
- We have been doing business in California for over over 30 years
- We are licensed, bonded and insured for over two million dollars
- All our agents are experienced licensed California private investigators
- Our founder is a nationally known investigation expert
- There are dozens of well known California lawyers who review us with high praise
- We are members of numerous prestigious professional investigation associations
- The agents working your case will be local San Diego private investigators.
Our Promise to You:
We will not undertake your case unless we are confident we can provide the service you desire. Once we take your case we will conduct the investigation in a timely and professional manner, with your full satisfaction as our goal. At the conclusion we will deliver a concise and well written report. Most of all we will follow up to be sure that you are satisfied with the service provided.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your investigation needs. We know investigative matters often involve highly charged, private situations that require the utmost discretion. We are sensitive to this and know how to minimize your stress in handling matters of a delicate nature. Call or e-mail, we’ll give you the information you need to make a decision that will lead to the peace of mind you are looking for.