Best Los Angeles Private Investigator
Tristar Investigation is a full-service professional investigation agency with a 28-year track record of delivering superior investigative results in Los Angeles and for clients worldwide. Whether you are an individual who has never used the services of a private investigator, or a professional in law, business or the insurance community, we provide both a personal and professional touch that ensures your needs are being served.
Los Angeles Detective Agency
With nearly 10 million residents in Los Angeles County you need the services of an experienced detective agency that knows the area. We have helped thousands of people just like you get answers to questions that only experienced private investigators have the skills to obtain. You may think your request is unique or you might even be a bit embarrassed to discuss it with a stranger. Rest assured we have heard every type of situation and your confidentiality will be insured at all times!
Take Charge. Get Answers. Call Now.
What makes Tristar Investigation different from other Los Angeles private investigators? Our dedication to detail and our commitment to obtaining first class professional results on each case we accept. We know the area well, from investigations in the west side cities of Malibu, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills to the San Fernando Valley, Glendale and Long Beach, we know Los Angeles County like the back of our hand.
We maintain high standards through our staff of top notch experienced investigators. Our agents, many of which are ex-police officers and detectives, have the experience, resources and pride that guarantees the best possible outcome for your investigation.
This high standard of professionalism is why The New York Times, The History Channel, CNN, The Los Angeles Times, MSNBC and many other media outlets have featured articles and news coverage of Tristar Investigation over the last two decades.
What to Expect from a Los Angeles Private Investigator
The workings of a detective agency are often shrouded in mystery and skewed by depictions in film and television. Your satisfaction and peace of mind are our first priority at Tristar, so we make the process transparent and easy to comprehend. Here’s what we will do:
- Consult with you to determine in detail what your needs are
- Together we will develop a strategy to obtain the outcome you want
- Discuss the fees and map out a plan that will minimize your investment
- Tell you the time frame for which you can expect your investigation to be conducted
- Assign an experienced agent to conduct the investigation
- Communicate with you consistently during the process of the investigation
- Deliver to you the results in the form of a detailed report and video when applicable
- Follow up with you to be sure you are satisfied with the service provided
Confidentiality: We know that often your association with a private investigator is something that must be kept confidential. We will create a strategy that insures this. For instance if tell us you can take phone calls, the first thing we will say is “are you free to talk?” If you can’t talk at the time, you can say “you must have the wrong number.” Texting and email are other alternative ways with which we can communicate with you. With a total area of nearly 5,000 square miles, Los Angeles County poses communications and surveillance challenges that only the best equipped detectives can solve.
How to Hire a Private Investigator in Los Angeles
Still wondering if Tristar is the right investigative agency for you? Here is what to look for in a Los Angeles private investigator:
- How long have they been conducting business?
- Is the detective agency licensed, insured and bonded?
- Are all the investigative agents licensed and experienced?
- Does the agency have references they can give that you can verify?
- What professional investigation associations do they belong to?
- Are the agents working the case local Los Angeles County private investigators?
Why choose Tristar Investigation?
- We have been doing business in Los Angeles, California for over over 30 years
- We are licensed, bonded and insured for over two million dollars
- All our professional agents are experienced licensed California private investigators
- Our founder is a nationally known investigation industry spokesman
- There are dozens of well known Los Angeles lawyers who review us with high praise
- We are members of several prestigious professional investigation associations
- The agents working your case will be local Los Angeles County private investigators.
Our Promise to You:
We will not undertake your case unless we are confident we can provide the service you desire. Once we take your case we will conduct the investigation in a timely and professional manner, with your full satisfaction as our goal. At the conclusion we will deliver a concise and well written report. Most of all we will follow up to be sure that you are satisfied with the service provided.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your investigation needs. We know investigative matters often involve highly charged, private situations that require the utmost discretion. We are sensitive to this and know how to minimize your stress in handling matters of a delicate nature. Call or e-mail, we’ll give you the information you need to make a decision that will lead to the peace of mind you are looking for.
We Serve All of Los Angeles County, California
Here are a few of the cities where we have helped clients get the information they need:
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- San Fernando Valley
- Santa Monica
- Beverly Hills
- Manhattan Beach
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Rolling Hills
- Palos Verdes Estates
- San Marino
- Marina del Rey
- Hermosa Beach
- Rolling Hills Estates
- La Cañada Flintridge
- Westlake Village
- Ladera Heights
- Sierra Madre